Saturday, May 12, 2012

Braided H&M Bag.




*Outfit* Sweater: GinaTricot, Leggings:Simply Vera Wang, Bag: H&M, Shoes: Kohl's (brand???)




 Hello ladies, I'm kinda excited for this post. Isn't this lingerie set pretty.  I love the color and the lace is gorgeous. So, I don't know if you guys have hear of Adore Me.  It is a Lingerie Membership Club, they have the cutest things. You get your own personalized showroom, you pretty much got your own personal stylist. And, the cost per set is only $39!!! You gotta check it out ladies :) 
 I have to thank Adore Me for this wonderful gift. 



Today's look, or more like yesterday's look. I had this on at school, pretty casual and comfy. I love my new H&M bag. Love it!!! I really needed a bigger bag for school and I didn't want just anything simple for school. Pretty huge, I can fit everything in there :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy's!!!


Best, Emma


18 comments:

  1. I love your purple sweater! Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very similar bag from H&M and I adore it :) You look very cool in your relaxed/chic outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sweater- you look comfy and stylish <3

    http://hurnrningbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a nice blog!
    thanks for visit me and come back always *-*/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love your sweater and the way you paired it with legging, it looks comfy and laid back.
    sweetandspicytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute, bag is lovely :)
    And lingerie set is so feminine and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfect summer bag! and love the bra - so girly and pretty! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    And don't forget to enter the Romwe.com INTERNATIONAL Giveaway!
    Enter my giveaway - $40 to shop at Romwe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color of that sweater on you! And thanks for sharing about Adore Me- will have to check it out!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to live in that sweater! Looks so comfy.





    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
    www.renegadeloverrr.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the color looks awesome on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute look! That bag is really lovely.. Gorgeous coloured bra :>

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post honey, i love the lookkk!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment in English,Swedish or Romanian. Thank you, don't forget to follow :)