Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Venice of America.




Im embarrassed!!! Ugh it's been almost five months since my last post, fiiiveee. So much has happened you guys and honestly I haven't had much time to blog. I've been traveling more lately, been focusing on school. I went to Hawaii in March and I must say, I fell in love with Maui. Just a few weeks ago I went back home to Sweden, last time I was there was about 4 years ago. If you're following me on Instagram you've probably seen some images.  Im not sure if I've mentioned the fact that I am a singer/songwriter, you might have seen something again, on Instagram. I am working on my album as we speak, the process is long and it can get kind of frustrating sometimes. Rewriting music and lyrics, new ideas, new changes etc. Why I mentioned this is because it's been one of my main focuses, beside work and school. But, but...I will try my best to get back to regular blogging. Here are some images I wanted to share from my photography final. What do you guys think? 


Best, Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment in English,Swedish or Romanian. Thank you, don't forget to follow :)