Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Capri Day.



 *Outfit* Capri:Old Navy, Cardigan:Gap, Top:Caslon(Kohl's), Boots:Thrift, Bag:Bueno(Ross)

 I look so tired in these photos lol, oh well!!! Here is what I had on today, pretty casual look. I got these capri pants just yesterday, so comfy. I really needed a new bag, a bigger one!!! Found this one at Ross, nothing fancy but will do for now. What I really wanna get is the Michael Kors travel tote bag. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think, like the pants??? :)


Best, Emma

11 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit!!!! maybe we could follow each other via gfc/fb/bloglovin?! It would be a pleasure for me :)

    http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your casual capri look ! lovely bag ..


    I wait you on my blog for a visit

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing casual look! <3

    $80, $50, $30 GIVEAWAY! LAST CALL :http://call-me-eva.blogspot.ru/2013/02/last-call-80-giveaway-50-30-20-coupons.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so effortlessly chic on you

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool! Love the look! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! I like the pants, they're so versatile. I have them in beige like yours and black.

    Thank you for your comment sweety! I'm following you on GFC, BF, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest and also lookbook and chictopia. Lets stay in touch:)

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com
    Visit the RmH SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shoes! Love your bag,
    Yes I would love to follow each other! Following you via GFC now :)

    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SO beautiful!!!!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment in English,Swedish or Romanian. Thank you, don't forget to follow :)