Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blue Purple Stripes.



 *Outfit* Tank Top: So (Kohl's) Jeans: H&M, Beanie: H&M, Shoes: So (Kohl's)



The weather is insane right now, so much wind and rain. I was planning to go out and meet a friend but, that's not gonna happened. How are you guys, how is your Saturday so far???  I'm sitting in the living room blogging, listening to some Edith Piaf, I love her voice. If you don't know who she is, go to YouTube and listen to Non, je ne regrette rien. You might know the song from Inception. Salad time, I really really love salads, any kind I'll eat it. Made this last week, avocado, some roasted peppers, meat ofc, some cheese...yummy stuff.

This is what I wore a couple days ago. I really like this top, has some cute colors and stripes.  I paid  $3 for it, the original price was $20. Awesome deal :)


Best, Emma

10 comments:

  1. I love this look! Specially your top :D

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your tank! and that salad looks yummy =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look:) gorgeous top!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the top girl! so so cute, and what a bargain! I love salads as well!! soo soo yummy! and so fresh as well! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your salad looks delish...I love simple ones like these, especially with avocado!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't eat anything, it's so so hot here.
    I love the tee, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit and salad looks delicious:)

    Kisses:*

    http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute beanie! :) And nice bracelets too. I should make some myself..

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment in English,Swedish or Romanian. Thank you, don't forget to follow :)