Friday, April 6, 2012

Birthday Dress.




Hello everyone, I've missed you all. My Birthday was last week, I turned 20 :D

 I'm really sorry for the bad updates but I recently just moved, YES AGAIN you guys. The thing is I might move to NY in a couple of months so I moved out of the apartment, lived with a friend for while and now Im back into a house with my parents outside of Dallas, sucks I wanna be in the city. I'm in a transition^^ I'm all over the place. Sooo, I haven't had access to internet for almost 2 weeks. And, I have been very very busy with school I started school on Monday and I already have bunch of homework, gotta cut out some fabric do some math and so on. I'll try to blog more hopefully things will slow down a bit. I hope you like the photos, my eyes came out weird, they look so dark ha-ha. See you guys :)


Best, Emma

22 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Birthday hun, hope you a have a wicked one..
    I know how hard it is to juggle so many things at once, good luck with your studies and all the moving..

    MiMi xx
    http://www.make-upoverdose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday !! You look very cute in the dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is gorgeous ! you look amazing ! beautiful photos :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dress! I wish it was warmer here to wear lighter clothes .-.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday girl! You looked so so sweet, I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You So Much Everyone!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, honestly speaking, you'll be more beautiful if you try to take some hair-do, esp Braid (i can imagine that), btw, emma happy blessed birthday pretty lady :)

      http://iypb.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. looking great!!
    kisses from Milan and Prague
    sienastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi emma :) i love your dress :DD thanks for the comment on my blog :)) hope you can follow me :DD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Emma! Belated Happy Birthday. Wishing you more love and happiness and don't mind if it sounds cliche, all right. You look beautiful in that dress, btw. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance.

    Thanks!

    Jackie
    jclarkmca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is late, but i hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! moving can really throw us off our daily routine, i hope you're doing better now though. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the comment ! :)
    following you :)

    x
    Eranda
    www.dollhousescrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your dress. you are pretty girl.. I love your blog..

    let me know if you wanna follow each other.

    I would love to follow you back =)

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. of course! Following you now on Bloglovin and Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy belated birthday! you looked stunning :)
    xx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great dress, looks really nice on you!

    --Izumi
    My blog: HYBRID HUNTER

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment in English,Swedish or Romanian. Thank you, don't forget to follow :)